Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today's Exercise: Does Looking for My Swim Goggles Count?

I got up early for my power yoga class, which was fantastic. She basically apologized for not trying to kill us last week, and then proceeded to be brutal through the whole class. So obviously I loved it a real lot. I can't currently move... which is always a good sign.

I was planning on going back later to the gym for a nice swim, but when I got home I had lunch and started looking around for my swim gear which has been hiding since I finished my triathlon in September. My outdoor pool closed and I've been busy with other activities. So I found my swimsuit, started looking for my goggles, realized they were buried deep in my closet under all the random holiday decorations.

Then the idea of digging through that stuff and having to CLEAN out the close of doom got too overwhelming, and I didn't go back to swim. I know, I try and be inspirational, and today I'm coming off as lazy. HOWEVER, I did find my open water goggles, which were with my slightly more accessible SCUBA stuff, so really, I can wear those to the pool and just look silly.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment