Thursday, January 5, 2012

When Did All My Socks Become Sweat Socks?


As I was getting dressed this morning, I had a random thought while sifting through my sock drawer... the majority of my toasty toe coverings are of the sweat variety. Just a few short years ago that same cluttered drawer of mismatched mayhem was filled with a colorful assortment of novelty socks and a huge amount of dressy black socks for shoes. Now to find those few pairs of dress socks is like finding buried treasure as I've entered the realm of multi-sport chaos and have socks that are for running, socks that are good for hot weather outdoor activities, socks with wicking, socks without wicking, socks that are specifically for hiking, socks that have extra cushions in the toes that I wear while biking. Guess my priorities have shifted (though that doesn't mean I've given up on my fancy shoes, I've just move on from the Mary Jane variety to pretty tall heels and the like)... and it probably also means I need to reorganize this drawer. Stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment